Friday, January 4, 2013

LOCAL: Warby Parker

Warby Parker is a rad glasses company--buy a pair and they donate a pair to a person in need. And did I mention that you can get prescription glasses for $95? Yes, it's true.

Great news! The Warby Parker School Bus is touring through Dallas on January 11th, and it's supposed to SPECtacular. The bus will be equipped with leather sofas, vintage books, and a whole selection of Warby Parker glasses.



Will any Dallas, Texans be attending?! Look for me in my Warby Parker Begley frames.

Photos taken from http://www.warbyparkerclasstrip.com/gallery/



1 comment:

  1. After reading your post, I went to WarbyparkerOptical to see what they had. Disappointed. Nothing fancy, nothing special. Personally, I would VERY highly recommend GlassesShop.com for their hundreds of glasses styles.

    ReplyDelete